Tuesday 31 October 2017

Athletics 2017

1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough? when I was doing sprints I could see that I was coming last so I ran my fastest to try and catch up.

2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not? I manged to achieve one of my athletics goals which was to jump further in long jump and I succeeded.

3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition? by listening what to do and I got pozi's

4. What did I do well and how do I know? I did well at long jump because I jumped further than last year.

5. what was challenging and how do I know? in high jump I ran up and I would stop because I was to scared to jump

6. what am I most proud of and why? my long jump because I jumped further than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Led Conference