Monday 4 September 2017

Oakland School Learner Qualities Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks



What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
I have been achieving my 20 points each week without fail and sometimes I get more than 20.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
By working by myself, so I don’t get distracted.
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
My blogging because it's one of the first sml tasks I do and I don’t get distracted.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
The task once you have finished you spelling tests because they take more time than other SML tasks.
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
I would like to do art.
My next step is……..
To try and get my work done without distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Led Conference